A Little Clarification

 


Hi There Friends!

When we left for Hawaii, I promised you a weekly blog to read in the form of a book I wrote about 13 years ago.  It was while we were in Bangkok, but now I thought you might enjoy reading it while our schedule now is a bit erratic, and we can’t always post weekly.

I may have made a BIG mistake.  I didn’t mean for you to think it was a live blog…… this week in particular talking about us becoming grandparents!  But from the responses I’m getting already, that’s exactly what a lot of you are understanding.

Thank you for all your congratulations, but that baby I was talking about is turning 12 the end of this week!  For the time being, my children, both parents of wonderful boys, are happy with keeping the tally at 4.  Those guys are 12, as I mentioned, 10, 6 and 7 months.

Since I’ve got your ear, I’ll give you a ‘real time’ update.  Today we enjoyed Tony’s 74th birthday, starting with a lovely donut at a Salvation Army Outreach café. Then we went on to a church where Tony preached a great message … and in fact we like each other so much that they’ve invited him to come back often to fill in while they’re pastorless. 

After church, there was a real treat, as several of the Vietnamese Christians there prepared a Chinese New Year’s feast. We jumped the gun by a couple of days, since it’s not until Tuesday, but I didn’t hear anyone complaining! 

Now night is coming on, and we’re feeling so blessed, and thankful to you for keeping up with us.  We’ll keep you updated from time to time, meanwhile enjoy the OLD book and stay tuned! 

And trust me, if I have any shattering news like another grandchild, I’ll let you know!  

Marsha


Comments

  1. Happy birthday to Tony on Jan.30! I’m glad to hear that you had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Surprises in the Snow

Farewell to a Friend

T'was a Dark and Stormy Night